Expectant mothers who want to monitor their baby 24/7 are going to love the PreVue. The PreVue is a belt with a built-in video screen, designed to give a pregnant woman a one-way peek at her baby anytime she'd like.
The PreVue lets you see your baby sleeping, kicking, yawning and doing everything else it is that unborn babies do. The PreVue is designed to increase a parent's bond with their unborn child by letting them watch their newborn-to-be grow from the comfort of their own home.
I think a gadget like the PreVue could do very well if it hit the market, considering how pregnant women would probably pay handsomely to be able to see their babies whenever they pleased.
The PreVue from Melody Shiue is a Portable Ultrasound
1. Portable Ultrasound Devices - The trend of portable ultrasound gives convenience and comfort to expectant parents who desire to monitor their baby's progress 24/7.
2. Bonding Technology - The bonding technology trend of tracking babies' growth progress is a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to provide a one-of-a-kind parenting experience.
3. Innovation in Prenatal Care - The innovation of prenatal care trend involves the development of tools and technologies that enhance the parenting experience and strengthen the bond between parent and child.
1. Healthcare Industry - Portable ultrasound devices are a disruptive innovation that can disrupt the healthcare industry by providing a more personalized and accessible solution to prenatal care.
2. Consumer Electronic Industry - Brands in the consumer electronics industry could explore the bonding technology trend and create innovative gadgets, like the PreVue, that give parents the ability to bond with their baby in utero.
3. Baby Product Industry - The trend of innovation in prenatal care presents an opportunity for the baby product industry to expand their offerings and create new products that cater to the growing demand for technology-driven parenting products.