The PodCase is a new Kickstarter project that wants to help iPhone 7 owners be more organized. Specifically, it wants to help them keep better track of their AirPods, the new wireless headphones that debuted alongside the iPhone 7. Since AirPods don't have a cord they can be easy to lose. That's why the PodCase has a slot to store them in. The case also doubles as an extra battery that can fully recharge an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7S or recharge both AirPods up to 40 times.
The one downside to this project is its size. The case appears to be a bit bulky, but then it does do double duty. The PodCase is currently on Kickstarter seeking $300,000 in funding. A pledge of $79 is enough to score the case.
The PodCase Recharges Your iPhone and Keeps Your AirPods Safe
1. Dual-purpose Smartphone Cases - Creating smartphone cases that offer additional functionality beyond protection presents opportunities for disruptive innovation.
2. Wireless Accessory Storage - Designing smartphone cases with built-in storage compartments for wireless earbuds or other accessories can streamline organization and enhance user convenience.
3. Integrated Power Banks - Developing smartphone cases with built-in power banks that provide extended battery life creates a competitive advantage in the market.
1. Consumer Electronics - Manufacturers in the consumer electronics industry can explore opportunities to incorporate additional functionalities into smartphone cases and accessories.
2. Mobile Accessories - Companies specializing in mobile accessories can focus on creating innovative smartphone cases that cater to users' evolving needs and preferences.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Crowdfunding platforms can capitalize on the demand for innovative smartphone cases by supporting projects like the PodCase, offering opportunities for backers and creators alike.