SYNCWIRE is an innovative all-in-one USB charging station. The device is equipped with modular magnetic chargers that work on phones, laptops, AirPods, and Apple Watches.
The device provides super-fast charging speeds for gamers and those in a rush. It acts as a charger and can be used as a stand to display your phone simultaneously. The product comes with four magnetic charging stations that are fully customizable. They can be stacked on top of each other, switched around, or entirely removed.
You can also add MagSafe and snap adapter capabilities to the charger by aligning them with the stations. This ultimate device gives you unlimited options while keeping cords organized.
Interested readers can find this device on Kickstarter for $188.
Image Credit: SYNCWIRE
SYNCWIRE Takes Care of All Your Devices and Keeps Cords Organized
1. Modular Charging Stations - The use of modular magnetic chargers in SYNCWIRE presents an opportunity for businesses to create charging stations with customizable and interchangeable components.
2. Ultra-fast Charging - SYNCWIRE attempts to solve one of the most persistent problems of mobile devices, offering an opportunity for investment in technology that provides ultra-fast charging capabilities, which modern consumers demand.
3. Multipurpose Charging Stations - SYNCWIRE integrating charging and displaying features for phones presents an opportunity to invest in charging stations with multiple functionalities beyond just charging devices.
1. Consumer Electronics - Businesses in the consumer electronics space can capitalize on the demand for faster and multipurpose charging solutions like SYNCWIRE.
2. Smart Home - The modular design and wireless capabilities of SYNCWIRE present an opportunity for businesses in the smart home industry to create smart charging stations that can be automated and controlled remotely.
3. Retail - SYNCWIRE's customizable and interchangeable components present an opportunity for businesses in the retail industry to create personalized charging stations for customers in stores and public places.