I can safely say that the The Michael Bayifier is my new favorite thing on the Internet. This tool instantly turns any boring old photograph into a scene from a Michael Bay blockbuster!
You can add explosions, bombs, guns, and even Shia LaBeouf to your photos. Editing photos on The Michael Bayifier is incredibly addicting and fun. Check out some 'Bayified' photos in the gallery above. You've gotta love the Internet.
Implications - When something or someone becomes a huge part of pop culture, as Michael Bayifier has, an array of products inspired by that one occurrence are released. These are often created by fans, and though companies have no control over these new releases, they would be wise to let them run their course in fear of seeming too "corporate."
The Michael Bayifier Turns Any Photo into a Scene from an Action Movie
1. Action Movie Photo Editing - The trend of transforming boring photos into action movie scenes using The Michael Bayifier tool.
2. Pop Culture-inspired Products - The trend of fans creating products inspired by pop culture phenomena like The Michael Bayifier.
3. User-generated Content Tools - The trend of providing users with tools like The Michael Bayifier to create their own content easily.
1. Social Media - Social media industry can benefit from user-generated content tools like The Michael Bayifier to increase engagement and interaction.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment industry can benefit from pop culture-inspired products like The Michael Bayifier to promote their movies and shows.
3. Marketing - Marketing industry can benefit from action movie photo editing trend to create visually stunning and engaging advertisements.