'GoPuff,' the Philadelphia-based food delivery service, announced a new foray into the freshly cooked foods market with a dedicated pizza brand named 'The Mean Tomato.' WIth this brand, the company will supply a range of unique pizza flavors to customers at any hour of the day, right to the customers' homes. GoPuff stated that it leveraged a set of insights on its consumers to inform the creation of each of its pizza offerings. As such, the company believes that its culinary experts have created products that consumers across the country will enjoy.
GoPuff stated that its The Mean Tomato pizzas are cooked fresh to order in a matter of minutes, meaning that the pizza is still hot and fresh by the time it reaches the customer. The pizzas also have a clear-cut recipe that will ensure consistency across multiple orders. Following the announcement of The Mean Tomato, GoPuff announced that it will continue to create more fresh foods to offer its customers.
Image Credit: GoPuff
GoPuff Launched 'The Mean Tomato' Dedicated to Fresh Pizza Products
1. Freshly Cooked Foods - Opportunity for businesses to enter the freshly cooked foods market in response to the rising demand from customers.
2. Dedicated Food Brands - Businesses can capitalize on customer insights to create dedicated food brands with unique offerings in crowded delivery markets.
3. Customizable Deliveries - Businesses can innovate further by offering customizable delivery options for freshly cooked foods with clear-cut recipes to ensure consistency across multiple orders.
1. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery companies can launch dedicated food brands to attract and retain customers.
2. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores can launch dedicated food brands to provide customers with a wider range of freshly cooked meals and snacks.
3. Fast Food Restaurants - Fast food restaurants can develop customizable delivery options for their freshly cooked menu items to cater to changing customer demands.