The Lantern Pavilion in Sandnes, Norway is a brilliant piece of eco architecture that serves to raise awareness about green design practices while also providing a fantastic meeting place and occasional performance venue.
Featuring a fantastic design by architectural firms AWP and AtelierOslo, these talented architects built the Lanter Pavillion using sustainable timber and glass. At night, the structure has interior lights that reflect off the glass exterior in order to create a warm and welcoming glow.
The Lantern Pavilion Sheds Light on Sustainable Design
1. Eco Architecture - Opportunity for architects and designers to explore sustainable and environmentally-friendly building practices.
2. Green Design - Potential for creating innovative and aesthetically pleasing designs that prioritize sustainability.
3. Lighting Design - Chance for designers to incorporate lighting solutions that enhance aesthetics and create a welcoming atmosphere.
1. Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunity to pioneer eco-friendly and sustainable building designs.
2. Design - Opportunity for designers to integrate sustainability and environmental consciousness into their work.
3. Construction - Potential for construction companies to specialize in sustainable building materials and methods.