Top model Sean O'Pry stars in 'The King', a retro-inspired fashion story that graces GQ Style UK's May 2014 issue. Photographer Guy Aroch captures Sean in the 50s-themed image series that pays tribute to music legend Elvis Presley.
Known for his rock-a-billy sound, his low voice and his hip-shaking moves, Elvis will forever go down in history as one of music's most recognized and respected names. The late singer and actor's spirit is brought to life by model Sean O'Pry who embodies his effortlessly cool air in GQ Style UK's 'The King' editorial.
Sean is outfitted by stylist Jo Levin who dresses him in a wardrobe of retro menswear pieces that range from tweed short and plaid-printed blazers to a mix of tropical and western-inspired statement shirts.
The King Fashion Story for GQ Style UK Tributes the Music Legend
1. Retro Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to tap into the nostalgia trend and create new collections inspired by iconic styles from the past.
2. Music Legend Tributes - Potential for media and entertainment companies to develop innovative ways to pay homage to music legends, such as through editorial photo shoots or virtual reality experiences.
3. Retro-inspired Photography - Opening for photographers and creative professionals to create visually striking images that evoke a sense of nostalgia and celebrate cultural icons.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend for retro-inspired fashion by incorporating vintage elements into their designs and marketing campaigns.
2. Media and Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies have an opportunity to create unique and engaging content by paying tribute to music legends through various mediums, such as editorials or virtual reality experiences.
3. Photography - Photographers can explore the trend of retro-inspired photography to capture visually striking images that resonate with audiences and celebrate cultural icons.