French Fashion company Hermès recently commisioned Eindhoven, Netherlands-based artist Kiki Van Eijk to produce a series of head-turning window displays for its stores. As the window installation demonstrates, Kiki Van Eijk provided a successful execution. In a style reminiscent of Cirque du Soleil, the displays conjure all the wonder and whimsy of a fairy tale.
The Kiki Van Eijk window installation suggests that Hermes is a leader in its field, being both bold and eccentric. This is no doubt what Hermes was hoping for when it opened the commission to a number of companies from around the world. Hermes was so confident with Kiki Van Eijk that it gave her free reign to produce the displays
Kiki Van Eijk's work is interesting and eye-catching; the perfect match for a window display.
Photo Credits: designboom, kikiworld.nl
The Kiki Van Eijk's Windows Installation is Whimsical
1. Whimsical Window Displays - Creating imaginative and captivating window displays that evoke a sense of wonder and whimsy.
2. Bold and Eccentric Fashion - Embracing a style that is daring, unconventional, and unique to stand out in the fashion industry.
3. Collaborating with Artists - Partnering with artists to bring a fresh and creative perspective to brand visuals and experiences.
1. Fashion Retail - Utilizing inventive window installations to attract customers and create memorable brand experiences.
2. Art and Design - Exploring collaborations between artists and brands to create visually stunning installations and displays.
3. Event Planning and Experiential Marketing - Incorporating immersive and whimsical elements into events and marketing campaigns for a memorable brand impact.