Wow, get ready for this one. We have featured a few curious creations here at Trend Hunter Magazine, but this video remake of Nancy Sinatra’s 1966 hit ‘These Boots Are Made For Walkin’ by ‘The Humans’ is particularly bizarre.
From the start, this video looks somewhat promising. Enter the melodiously challenged star in a plastic flaming bodice, matching thigh highs and fishnet stockings (just in time for Halloween). Sensing the impending doom, the video producer then swoops in to save the day with a lethargic clown. Wow.
Love it or hate it, feel free to vote. I’m giving ‘These Boots Are Made For Walkin’ by ‘The Humans’ a whopping WTF.
The Humans Total 'These Boots Are Made for Walking'
1. Bizarre Song Covers - There is a trend of creating bizarre versions of popular songs, presenting opportunities for unique performances and reinterpretations.
2. Curious Creations - A trend of showcasing unusual and unconventional creations is emerging, offering possibilities for innovative and attention-grabbing products.
3. Lethargic Clown Trend - There is an emerging trend of incorporating lethargic clowns in videos and performances, providing opportunities for unexpected and absurd humor.
1. Music Industry - The music industry can explore disruptive innovation by encouraging artists to create bizarre and unique song covers that captivate audiences.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry has the potential for disruptive innovation by promoting and embracing curious and unconventional creations that stand out from the crowd.
3. Performance Art Industry - The performance art industry can capitalize on the lethargic clown trend to deliver unexpected and absurd humor that challenges traditional notions of entertainment.