Dunkin' Donuts believes that "America Runs on Dunkin'," but now you can actually stay inside 'The Home That Runs On Coffee.' Designed by actress Olivia Wilde, the tiny-home-turned-Airbnb is the cutest spot to take an extended coffee break.
The Home That Runs On Coffee is a new Airbnb rental sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts Coffee At Home. Just as its name suggests, the tiny rental literally runs on coffee, as it's powered by an alternative fuel made up of 80 percent coffee grounds. The inside is also made up of reclaimed materials, such as reclaimed wood and flea market finds picked up by Wilde herself.
Located in the heart of New York City's Madison Square Park and filled with everything from a full-size Jacuzzi tub to a patio for al fresco dining, the tiny Airbnb is a perfect blend of luxury and sustainability.
Image Credit: Cindy Ord.
'The Home That Runs On Coffee' is a Tiny Airbnb in an NYC Park
1. Sustainable Travel - The rising trend of eco-friendly travel accommodations that integrate sustainability practices and alternative energy sources.
2. Creative Brand Collaborations - The trend of brands partnering with popular influencers or celebrities to create unique and immersive experiences for consumers.
3. Reclaimed Material Design - The growing trend of utilizing reclaimed materials in interior design to promote sustainability and reduce waste.
1. Hospitality - Innovative opportunities for hotels and vacation rental platforms to offer eco-friendly and sustainable accommodations.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunities for food and beverage companies to explore alternative fuel sources like coffee grounds and promote environmental sustainability.
3. Retail - Opportunities for retailers to partner with sustainable interior designers and offer eco-friendly products made from reclaimed materials.