In partnership with Banana Republic, goop is launching an eight-part series on The goop Podcast that shines a light on boundary-breaking "female culture-changers." This new podcast series unites both brands' shared view of female empowerment and equality and will spotlight renowned founders, entrepreneurs and thinkers like Marie Forleo and Elaine Welteroth.
The Women on Top series marks the first time that goop will be working with a partner on a co-branded series. All of the episodes are hosted by Gwenyth Paltrow and goop's chief content officer, Elise Loehnen, and in the first episode, listeners can look forward to hearing from Shannon Watts of Moms Demand Action. New episodes will be released weekly on Tuesdays, and in September, a live podcast event will be held with Paltrow and Kerry Washington.
The goop Podcast & Banana Republic Created the Woman on Top Series
1. Co-branded Podcasts - The rise of co-branded podcasts presents an opportunity for businesses to tap into new audiences and create innovative marketing initiatives through audio content.
2. Empowerment Marketing - Empowerment marketing that promotes gender equality and female culture-changers is a trend that presents opportunities for brands to create authentic connections with audiences.
3. Live Podcast Events - Live podcast events offer a new and engaging way to connect with audiences beyond traditional channels and create memorable brand experiences.
1. Fashion Retail - The Banana Republic and goop co-branded podcast series highlights opportunities for fashion retail brands to partner with diverse voices in other industries, such as media, to create powerful campaigns.
2. Media & Entertainment - The rise of co-branded podcasts and the demand for authentic and diverse voices presents an opportunity for media and entertainment brands to create new programming and engage with unique audiences.
3. Social Activism - The goop and Banana Republic partnership with Moms Demand Action highlights the opportunity for brands to create meaningful partnerships with social activism groups to promote important issues and causes.