Jon Sarriugarte of the 'Form and Reform' workshop created an amazing wheelchair-based zeppelin named 'The Golden Zeppelini.' Jon did research on the original German airship, and then discovered this rare vehicle.
Jon’s zeppelin consists of spare parts and programmers, a wheelchair and batteries. After spending a lot of time and paying detailed attention on the construction of the zeppelin, Jon resulted with this amazing work of art on the wheels.
Implications - After watching the video, it's still hard to imagine that this creation was built by a lone man. the 'Golden Zeppelini is not only a technological masterpiece, but it is intriguing for the simple fact that it was created with FUN in mind. In a world increasingly characterized by economic and environmental destruction, creations like the 'Golden Zeppelini' are what keep some of us sane.
The Golden Zeppelini by Jon Sarriugarte is an Amazing Work of Art
1. DIY Aircrafts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop user-friendly DIY kits for building aircrafts, allowing hobbyists to create personalized flying machines.
2. Artistic Engineering - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine art and engineering to create visually stunning and functional works like 'The Golden Zeppelini'.
3. Sustainable Transport - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design eco-friendly and accessible modes of transportation, such as wheelchair-based zeppelins, that blend creativity and sustainability.
1. Aviation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce novel materials and manufacturing techniques in aviation to enable the production of affordable, customizable aircrafts.
2. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Foster collaborations between artists and engineers, exploring the intersection of aesthetics and function in various art and design industries.
3. Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethink traditional modes of transportation to incorporate sustainable and inclusive solutions, improving accessibility and reducing environmental impact.