The conceptual 'Terra Nova' airship has been designed by David Wolter from Umeå Institute of Design for the year 2090 as a solution for future humans to help them settle in environments ravaged by climate change. The aircraft would be capable of hauling both people and cargo the barren environments without causing any additional impact to it. The drone airship would be capable of autonomously carrying out a range of environmental tasks like replantation, organic pesticide control, water management and more.
The conceptual 'Terra Nova' airship is imagined as a far off future transportation and environmental support system that would take a far different approach to climate change by actively combating against it with advanced technologies.
The 'Terra Nova' Aids with Environmental Restoration
1. Green Airships - Companies can explore developing eco-friendly airships that can carry out environment-friendly tasks.
2. Autonomous Environmental Drones - Development of drone airships that can carry out a range of environmental tasks like replantation, organic pesticide control, water management and more with minimal intervention from humans.
3. Climate Restoration Vehicles - The creation of aviation vehicles with the capacity to carry out both people and cargo in barren environments without causing additional damage to the environment by prioritizing climate restoration.
1. Engineering - The development of airships with advanced technologies and autonomous environmental drones provide opportunities for engineers to design new and innovative climate change solutions.
2. Transportation - Companies within the transportation sector can take advantage of these airships to carry out transportation tasks to barren environments without causing any additional impact to them.
3. Climate Change Mitigation - There is a need for climate change mitigation companies to rise to the occasion by providing innovative solutions for the future. The Terra Nova airship is an example of a solution that addresses these requirements.