The Interview Germany July/August 2014 The Glitz Kids editorial drives home the rare beauty of face paint. Make up artist Mathias van Hooff applied thick layers of glitter to the faces of models Zoe, Bee Gee and Ula, making the women appear much like outer space galactic superstars.
In addition to the alien-esque appeal that characterizes The Glitz Kids, stylist Tara St Hill infused the set with a grungy manner of dress. Ruffled flannel belly tops were showcased alongside cut off denim vests, metallic mesh, vintage denim and thick black belts, all pieces that are associated with 1990s-era grunge.
Strips of orange, green and red were also strewn through the hair of the models, making them appear all the more avant-garde.
The Interview Germany The Glitz Kids Photoshoot Displays Sparkles
1. Face Paint Trend - Opportunity for cosmetics companies to develop innovative, glittery face paint products for unique and avant-garde makeup looks.
2. Grunge Fashion Trend - Opportunity for fashion brands to create grungy-inspired collections with ruffled flannel belly tops, cut-off denim vests, metallic mesh, vintage denim, and thick black belts.
3. Avant-garde Hair Trend - Opportunity for hairstylists to experiment with bold and unconventional hair colors, such as strips of orange, green, and red, to achieve avant-garde looks.
1. Cosmetics Industry - The cosmetics industry can embrace the face paint trend and develop innovative products to cater to the demand for unique and high-impact makeup looks.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can capitalize on the grunge fashion trend by creating collections that feature ruffled flannel belly tops, cut-off denim vests, metallic mesh, vintage denim, and thick black belts.
3. Haircare Industry - The haircare industry can tap into the avant-garde hair trend by offering products and services that cater to customers wanting bold and unconventional hair colors.