about-face beauty unveils its fourth product launch for Summer 2021. Founded by Ashley Frangipane, also known as Halsey, the summer launch features 90s-themed nostalgia. The wistful collection highlights two of about-face's best-selling franchises, boasting bright summer colors and bold finishes.
The collection drop includes a new addition from the Shadowstick collection. These adult eye crayons are available in three boldly pigmented colors. Their high matte finish provides defining colored results. In addition, three juicy smooth glosses are introduced to the Light Lock collection and offer users a glass-like finish.
about-face's summer line also includes the gilded bronze, multi-purpose Light Lock Stick and a hybrid Light Lock Powder in holographic rose bronze. The brand's range radiates dream-like imagery.
Image Credit: happi
Halsey Launches her about-face Summer Beauty Collection
1. 90s-themed Summer Makeup Collections - Opportunity for other makeup brands to create 90s-themed collections and capitalize on nostalgia trends.
2. Bold Finishes in Makeup Products - Opportunity for makeup brands to innovate and create new bold finishes to differentiate their products.
3. Hybrid Makeup Products - Opportunity for makeup brands to create more hybrid products like about-face's Light Lock Stick and Powder.
1. Makeup Industry - Makeup brands can reference this article to stay up-to-date on current makeup trends and innovate their products.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can reference this article to incorporate 90s themes into their clothing lines and accessories.
3. Beauty Blogging Industry - Beauty bloggers can reference this article to cover the latest trends in makeup and recommend products to their followers.