The Detoxifier Travel Set, from the sustainable personal care brand Unwrapped Life, offers a shampoo and conditioner combination in a convenient travel package. Both haircare products come in an eco-friendly bar form which prevents waste associated with plastic containers. The Detoxifier Travel Set uses activated charcoal for cleansing and aloe vera for restoring the hair. The concoction of essential oils leaves the hair feeling and smelling fantastic with bergamot and blood orange scents.
The Detoxifier Travel Set comes with convenient travel tins in an attractive burnished bronze tone. The set ships in plastic-free packaging, relying on cardboard and paper for increased sustainability. The products themselves are cruelty-free and vegan, maintaining an all-natural feel. Shampoo and conditioner bar replacements for the Detoxifier Travel Set can be purchased on the Unwrapped Life site.
Image Credit: Unwrapped Life
The Detoxifier Travel Set Contains Nourishing Essential Oils
1. Sustainable Personal Care - Opportunity for eliminating plastic waste in various personal care products through eco-friendly packaging and all-natural, cruelty-free ingredients.
2. Zero-waste Travel Products - Opportunity for creating more zero-waste travel sets in various personal care product categories, utilizing eco-friendly packaging and compact sizes.
3. Essential Oil-focused Haircare - Opportunity for the creation of more haircare products that include essential oils, providing additional fragrance and nourishment for hair while maintaining an all-natural approach.
1. Personal Care - Opportunity for personal care companies to capitalize on the shift towards sustainability and zero-waste products in various markets.
2. Travel - Opportunity for travel companies and airlines to provide passengers with sustainable, zero-waste travel kits to minimize environmental impact.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging - Opportunity for companies that specialize in eco-friendly packaging to partner with personal care companies to enhance their sustainability efforts.