The warmer weather has finally arrived which means that camping and nights around the campfire isn't too far away, so 'The Campout Cookbook: Inspired Recipes for Cooking Around the Fire and Under the Stars' has been created with this in mind.
The cookbook is packed with recipes that are all ideal for enjoying when camping or even in your backyard if you're having a bonfire including chilis, stews, pizzas and much more. The book will also offer chefs with information pertaining to how to build the best fire for cooking and much more.
'The Campout Cookbook: Inspired Recipes for Cooking Around the Fire and Under the Stars' is authored by Marnie Hanel and Jen Stevenson, and is set to be available on May 29.
'The Campout Cookbook' Offers Ample Meals and Snacks to Enjoy
1. Campfire Cooking Recipes - Opportunity for cookbook authors to create new recipes for outdoor cooking and capitalize on the increase in camping popularity.
2. Outdoor Cooking Tips - Development of innovative outdoor cooking equipment and tools for a more enjoyable campfire experience.
3. Backyard Bonfire Recipes - With the increase of outdoor gatherings, opportunity for cookbook authors and food bloggers to create recipes suitable for backyard bonfires.
1. Publishing - There is an opportunity for publishing companies to invest in campfire cooking recipe books and capitalize on the increase in camping popularity.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Development of innovative outdoor cooking equipment and tools for a more enjoyable campfire experience can be capitalized on by companies in the outdoor recreation industry.
3. Food & Beverage - With the increase in backyard gatherings, creating new products like pre-made campfire meals or snacks can be capitalized on by companies in the food and beverage industry.