Finding a quiet, tranquil place to visit can be difficult given the vast number of locations around the world that are industrialized, so 'The Bucket List: Places to Find Peace and Quiet' is guide to help ease the process.
Written by Victoria Ward, the book pinpoints the best quiet placed to visit when exploring urban environments, wilderness and beyond. Travelers can also take advantage of top tips from the author focused on retreats, meditation and other health-focused destinations to create just the right kind of trip that suits preferences for peace and tranquility.
'The Bucket List: Places to Find Peace and Quiet' addresses the increasingly hectic lifestyle that many consumers are living and a need for relaxation travel focused on health and overall wellness.
'The Bucket List: Places to Find Peace and Quiet' is Informative
1. Tranquility Travel - The growing demand for peace and quiet travel presents an opportunity for the travel and hospitality industry to develop wellness-focused retreats and packages.
2. Mindful Tourism - Catering to travelers' mental and emotional well-being creates a new space for tour and adventure companies to implement meditative and holistic activities and excursions.
3. Eco-tourism - With a focus on natural and serene environments, eco-tourism companies can leverage this trend to offer sustainable travel options to conscious consumers.
1. Travel and Hospitality - The travel and hospitality industry could expand its wellness offerings to include tranquility travel packages and retreats.
2. Tourism and Adventure - Tourism and adventure companies can implement a range of meditative and holistic activities catering to consumers looking for mindful tourism.
3. Eco-tourism - The trend towards eco-tourism could encourage conscious consumers to seek out sustainable and natural locations that prioritize peace and quiet.