The increasing prevalence of wireless charging technology has many consumers seeking out more stylish ways to integrate the solutions into their space, which is what 'THE BRICK' wireless charger seeks to offer.
Designed by Ruben Tosh Keferstein of Balolo, the charger is CNC-machined from a real American walnut wood to add a naturalistic touch to an otherwise highly advanced piece of technology. This also makes it more appealing to keep out in the open at all times to make charging your device at any time more applicable.
'THE BRICK' wireless charger is paired with a solid metal base that acts as a heat sink to ensure optimal safety at all times during use. The wooden portion is sealed with natural oil to make it resistant to stains or markings.
'THE BRICK' Wireless Charger is Crafted from American Walnut
1. Stylish Wireless Chargers - The trend for stylish wireless chargers is on the rise, creating opportunities for innovative designs that blend technology with aesthetics.
2. Naturalistic Integration of Technology - Consumers are seeking out ways to integrate technology into their spaces in a more natural and aesthetically pleasing way, creating opportunities for products that merge the two seamlessly.
3. Hybrid Materials - The use of hybrid materials such as wood and metal in technology products is gaining popularity, creating opportunities for manufacturers who can produce innovative products by pairing traditional materials with cutting-edge technology.
1. Wireless Charging Technology - Companies in the wireless charging technology industry can cater to the trend for stylish wireless chargers by collaborating with designers to create innovative and aesthetically pleasing products.
2. Interior Design - The trend for naturalistic integration of technology creates opportunities for interior designers and home decor companies to create spaces that blend technology and aesthetics seamlessly.
3. Manufacturing - The use of hybrid materials in technology products creates opportunities for manufacturers to differentiate themselves by leveraging traditional materials in new and innovative ways.