In anticipation of International Women’s Month, The Better Skin Co. joined forces with Distinguished Young Women to offer college scholarships to women from all 50 states.
When consumers shop online from The Better Skin Co. they will have the option to donate $1 USD to Distinguished Young Women, a non-profit that offers more than one billion dollars in scholarship money every year. The Better Skin Co. will match all donations, helping to send more women to school.
Natalya Rachkova, the co-founder of The Better Skin Co., stated: "Distinguished Young Women opens the door of success for so many girls in this country. I can’t think of a better nonprofit organization to align with.”
Image Credit: The Better Skin Co., Distinguished Young Women
The Better Skin Co. is Offering College Scholarships to Women
1. Female Empowerment Scholarships - Offering college scholarships for women to promote gender equality and pay parity.
2. Socially Responsible Shopping - Allowing customers to support a cause and make a difference while shopping for skincare products.
3. Collaborating for a Cause - Partnering with non-profits to enhance brand reputation and support a social cause.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Companies in this industry can promote social responsibility while increasing customer engagement and loyalty.
2. Non-profit and Charitable Organizations - Offering and promoting collaboration with corporations that support social causes to attract more donors and increase funding.
3. Education - Partnering with corporations that offer scholarships to students is a way to increase funding opportunities and support for higher education.