The Benah Autumn/Winter 2012 collection features ladylike jewelry and accessory pieces. This hazed lookbook dares to be different, showcasing the brand’s signature accent accessories in an artful and edgy way.
Inspired by dystopic literature, brand designer Brenda Harvey explores dark ideas of our future in her dynamic collection. Patent crocodile bags are paired with kaleidoscopic silk scarves and psychedelic-printed turbans for a memorable advertorial filled with personality and character.
A contemporary take on classic ladylike accessories, timeless houndstooth patterns are reinvented for a future generation. From luxe cashmere wraps and headwear to sleek patent carry-alls, the Benah Autumn/Winter 2012 lookbook fuses fashionable accessories with alluring and intriguing photographic imagery making this advertorial a perfect ten.
The Benah's Autumn/Winter 2012 Lookbook is Ladylike and Demure
1. Ladylike Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative materials and designs for ladylike jewelry that combine traditional elegance with futuristic elements.
2. Artful Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring unconventional and edgy ways to showcase accessories in advertising campaigns, leveraging art and creativity to capture consumers' attention.
3. Reinvented Houndstooth - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Redesigning houndstooth patterns and incorporating them into contemporary accessories, offering a fresh and modern twist on a classic print.
1. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating innovative materials and technologies into fashion accessories to enhance their appeal and functionality.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new and unconventional approaches to advertising and marketing campaigns that captivate consumers' attention and leave a lasting impression.
3. Textile and Print Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with new techniques and materials for textile and print design, merging traditional patterns with contemporary aesthetics to create unique and eye-catching designs.