Don't let the term "Thanksgiving meal cupcakes" throw you off; these adorable creations are the furthest thing away from being actual cupcakes. With no cake batter in sight, the yummy treats are actually made up of turkey meatloaf, cornbread stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. See, I told you: these little guys are not your typical after-dinner treat. Instead they are, well, dinner.
Whether this is an exercise is portion control or just a cute way to present an old-fashioned Thanksgiving dinner, the Thanksgiving meal cupcakes, made by Celine of Fetette blog, have my mouth watering.
Although Thanksgiving may be long over where I'm from (Canadian Thanksgiving happens in October), I will definitely be giving this recipe a try. Check out Fetette blog for the Thanksgiving meal cupcakes recipe.
Thanksgiving Meal Cupcakes Demonstrate Fun Portion Control
1. Alternative Holiday Meals - This trend highlights innovating holiday meals with non-traditional dishes and presentation techniques.
2. Portion Control - This trend emphasizes the use of creative approaches towards portion control and reducing waste.
3. Innovative Meal Presentation - This trend showcases new and unique ideas for food presentation to enhance the culinary experience.
1. Food and Catering - Companies offering alternative holiday meal options or creative presentation techniques can cater to individuals or events.
2. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness industries can explore partnerships with food companies in offering portion control-focused meal options.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Hotels and restaurants can leverage innovative meal presentation techniques to create memorable guest experiences and differentiate themselves from competitors.