If you’re looking for unique desserts to serve your guests this year, Thanksgiving dinner ice cream is an interesting choice that could end up tasting delicious.
This ice cream comes from an ice cream shop called Salt & Straw and these flavors dare you to step outside your comfort zone and indulge in new and exciting flavors. Although you’re probably used to sweet and sugary ice cream, these ones add some salty tastes to the mix. For example, if sweet potatoes are your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner, trying the sweet potato and candied pecan flavor might just be your favorite. Other flavors include salted caramel thanksgiving turkey, pumpkin custard and spiced chevre and apple cranberry stuffing.
However, if you’re feeling super adventurous, serve the mincemeat pie flavor and see which of your guests can handle it.
Thanksgiving Dinner Ice Cream Makes Meal Flavors into Yummy Scoops
1. Unconventional Dessert Flavors - Innovative dessert flavors, such as those based on savory dishes, are becoming more popular and present an opportunity for food companies to differentiate their products.
2. Savory Ice Cream - The trend of combining sweet and savory flavors in ice cream and other desserts is growing, creating opportunities for ice cream shops and restaurants to experiment with unique flavor combinations.
3. Alternative Holiday Desserts - As consumers look for new and exciting desserts to serve during holiday meals, there is an opportunity for food companies to create unconventional options that incorporate traditional holiday flavors in unexpected ways.
1. Food and Beverage - The food industry can capitalize on this trend by creating new and unique flavor combinations for ice cream, baked goods, and other desserts.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality businesses can differentiate themselves by offering inventive and unexpected dessert options to their guests.
3. Retail - Retailers, including grocery stores and specialty food shops, can benefit from offering unconventional dessert options that appeal to consumers looking for unique and exciting flavors.