The textile company office 'Vigoss Textile' was created by the firm 'Zemberek Design.'
The Istanbul-based office space is small but the space is able to perfectly represent the company's purpose in a way that is employee and design-friendly. The space is a large open room that is under 1,000 square feet in size. It features two work stations, one of which has a screen that can be pulled out of the desk. The lounge area of the office is what best reflects the fact that the space houses a textile company, as it features a large couch with several different materials.
This stylish textile company office is able to reflect its brand and create a comfortable working environment that clients can also enjoy visiting.
This Space Houses a Stylish Textile Company Office
1. Textile-centric Office Design - Companies could adopt office designs that reflect and emphasize their brand or industry.
2. Space Optimization - Given limited real estate options, companies can optimize interior spaces to maximize functionality and design appeal.
3. Multifunctional Furniture - Office furniture can be designed to serve multiple functions and can add versatility to small work spaces.
1. Interior Design - Interior design firms can provide textile companies with innovative and functional office spaces.
2. Office Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can design and produce multifunctional furniture for small office spaces.
3. Real Estate - Real estate companies can provide businesses with small yet functional office spaces that inspire design creativity.