The brand synonymous with outdoor sandals has created a new classic in the form of the Teva Ember Moc, which is something of an adventure shoe that will provide comfort and function at the same time. Designed as a slip-on, the shoe is part sneaker and part sleeping bag to make it ideal for use outdoors when camping or when heading out on long travel trips. The impressive EVA midsole provides maximum comfort, while the rubber outsole ensures it's prepared to offer all the functionality of a regular shoe without sacrificing on comfort.
Comfort fashion is evolving to be more utilitarian in order to offer products that are comfortable as well as functional for active individuals. The Teva Ember Moc is an example of this shift that come in four color options and feature a collapsible backing to make them more like sliding on your favorite slippers.
The Teva Ember Moc is Utilitarian in Use Yet Comfy
1. Comfort Fashion Evolution - Comfort fashion is evolving to be more utilitarian in order to offer products that are comfortable as well as functional for active individuals.
2. Hybrid Outdoor Footwear - The Teva Ember Moc is an example of hybrid outdoor footwear that combines the comfort of a slipper with the functionality of a shoe.
3. Utilitarian Slip-on Design - The Teva Ember Moc features a slip-on design with a collapsible backing, making it easy to slide on like a favorite pair of slippers.
1. Outdoor Apparel - Outdoor apparel brands can incorporate utilitarian and comfortable features into their footwear designs.
2. Travel Gear - Travel gear companies can develop hybrid footwear that offers both comfort and function to enhance travel experiences.
3. Lifestyle Footwear - Lifestyle footwear brands can create slip-on designs with collapsible backings to provide convenience and comfort for everyday use.