I'm much more accustomed to seeing foods like ice cream in such cylindrical containers, but Temma packaging breaks the convention by putting products like ketchup and currywurst in these cute cartons.
German designer Carsten Bartsch wished to wrap these REWE edibles in simple receptacles with environmental consciousness. Each is made of compostable coated cardboard that is resistant to fat, moisture and heat. With nature in mind, the creative used as little ink as possible, printing just one color onto each container to complement the white base. The charming patterns found on Temma packaging are made up of small culinary symbols that represent the ingredients within each recipe. The overall application of the delectable motifs is reminiscent of old tuck shop interior design.
Temma Packaging has a Delightfully Delicious Disposition
1. Eco-friendly Packaging - An opportunity to develop sustainable packaging solutions using compostable materials.
2. Minimalist Design - A chance to explore minimalist packaging design by using fewer colors and simple patterns.
3. Nostalgic Branding - An opportunity to create packaging designs that evoke a sense of nostalgia and nostalgia for old-fashioned tuck shop aesthetics.
1. Food Packaging - An industry that can innovate in sustainable packaging solutions and incorporate eco-friendly materials.
2. Graphic Design - An industry that can embrace minimalist design principles for packaging and branding.
3. Food and Beverage - An industry that can adopt nostalgic branding to create packaging designs that resonate with consumers.