Offered by Temkho, the unusual concept behind this charcoal-infused towel works to create a product that is more effective than its non-charcoal counterparts.
Charcoal has been a blooming beauty fad in the past few years, coming out of relative anonymity from the online beauty world and becoming one of the most important ingredients that brands use. Its ability to absorb toxins makes it highly efficient, while its black color makes for an excellent marketable feature. The Temkho towels used this to its advantage by infusing charcoal into its material. This results in a product that is antibacterial, less likely to harbor microbes and fungi, is better at absorbing odor and is able to stay dry for much longer.
Temkho's New Charcoal Towel is Able to Dry Faster Than Its Counterparts
1. Charcoal-infused Products - The use of activated charcoal in different products such as towels, skin care, and kitchenware presents an opportunity to target the consumers who prioritize health and eco-consciousness.
2. Antibacterial Products - Products that have antibacterial features such as towels, kitchenware, and personal care products can leverage the growing demand for hygiene and sanitation among consumers.
3. Sustainable Materials for Products - The use of eco-friendly materials in products such as towels, kitchenware, and clothing presents an opportunity to appeal to the consumers who prioritize sustainability and reducing their carbon footprint.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Brands in the beauty and personal care industry can use charcoal in their products to offer a more effective and attractive option to their customers.
2. Home and Living - Companies that sell home and living products like towels, kitchenware, and furniture can leverage the qualities of charcoal-infused products to target health-conscious consumers who prioritize sustainability.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Hotels and resorts can use these enhanced, eco-friendly, and sanitary products like charcoal towels as a differentiating factor against their competitors and offer a more premium stay for their guests.