TELUS Drive+ is now making it possible for consumers with cars built after 1996 to transform their vehicles into connected cars.
With TELUS Drive+, powered by connected car platform Mojio, consumers are able to track their current location and driving history, as well as get notifications to their smartphone on vehicle diagnostics. With this connected device, consumers may also enable in-vehicle WiFi and connect up to five devices for enhanced entertainment, especially on long car journeys with the entire family.
Although there are many futuristic, connected cars that are just beginning to emerge on the market, this device has the potential to significantly change the way both drivers and passengers experience life on the road.
TELUS Drive+ and Mojio Turns Cars Built After 1996 into Connected Cars
1. Connected Cars - The trend of turning traditional cars into connected cars is expanding with new devices like TELUS Drive+ and opens the door to innovative entertainment and diagnostic services.
2. In-vehicle Wifi - In-vehicle WiFi is becoming a popular trend for connected cars and opens up the potential for new entertainment services and remote vehicle updates.
3. Vehicle Diagnostics - The ability to receive real-time vehicle diagnostics via connected car accessories like TELUS Drive+ opens the door for new predictive maintenance and repair services.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry is being disrupted by the trend of connected cars and the potential for new aftermarket services like in-vehicle WiFi and predictive maintenance.
2. Telecommunications - The telecommunications industry is being disrupted with the introduction of connected car accessories, like TELUS Drive+ and opens the door for new connectivity and data services.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can capitalize on the trend of in-vehicle WiFi in connected cars and create new streaming services and other digital entertainment options for passengers.