Danish fashion label GANNI works in collaboration with Icelandic brand 66 NORTH on a joint capsule for the Spring/Summer 2019 season. The seasonal pieces are designed to perfectly fuse both label's expertise in style and technicality.
GANNI's creative director, Ditte Reffstrup explains that “working with contrasts [is] part of our DNA, so working with the 66 NORTH design team to create these amazing technical pieces brings a great counterpoint to the SS19 collection.” The technical brand makes great use of premium and progressive materials, spotlighting the waterproof Polartec 'NeoShell,' which delivered breathability. All of the products are carefully crafted by hand, some of which take up to 8 hours to construct to ensure high quality.
GANNI and 66 NORTH Join Forces for the SS19 Season
1. Collaborative Fashion Capsules - Exploring collaborations between fashion labels to merge expertise and create innovative collections.
2. Style and Technicality Fusion - Blending style and technical features in fashion pieces to offer functional yet fashionable options.
3. Handcrafted Premium Materials - Emphasizing the use of high-quality materials and meticulous handcrafted techniques in fashion production.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunities for fashion retailers to collaborate with technical brands and offer innovative collections.
2. Outdoor Apparel - Shaping the outdoor apparel industry by creating pieces that combine style and technical capabilities.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Demand for premium materials and handcrafted techniques in textile manufacturing for fashion brands.