For consumers seeking all-natural alternatives to treat breakouts while on-the-go need to look no further than the conveniently portable 'Breakout Buster' tea tree oil ointment designed in a special solid format. The product is packaged similarly to a chapstick for easy application and fast and effective treatment of unwanted pimples.
Tea tree oil is a natural liquid product that helps to naturally soothe and treat acne thanks to its antiseptic properties. The oil is harnessed in a conveniently solid form for easy application. The product is solid and can be rolled to the surface like a chapstick would. The product is also anti-inflammatory and can be used as a topical treatment for a variety of other face aliments, such as cold sores.
The Tea Tree 'Breakout Buster' Features a Portable and Solid Format
1. All-natural Skincare - There is opportunity for further development of all-natural and portable skincare products that focus on treating breakouts and other face aliments.
2. Solid Format Products - The success of the Breakout Buster suggests that solid, portable and easy-to-apply products, as well as those that can multitask e.g treat acne and cold sores, have potential for innovation and growth.
3. Antiseptic Skincare Ingredients - With increased consumer interest in natural, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory skincare products, ingredients that focus on these properties such as tea tree oil have become popular, creating opportunity for the development of more such products.
1. Skincare Industry - The skincare industry can benefit from the growing market of consumers seeking natural products and alternatives, and from incorporating time efficient, portable/trendy designs to their products to appeal to the on-the-go lifestyle.
2. Personal Care Industry - Companies in the personal care industry have opportunity to incorporate antiseptic ingredients and solid format designs, and should prioritize accessibility and ease-of-use for consumers who want quick, efficient and portable products
3. Travel Industry - The solid format design and portable nature of products like the Breakout Buster can appeal to the demand for compact and trending items in the travel industry.