Imbune's Magnetic Tea Infusing Vessel is a new kind of tea travel mug that simplifies the brewing process by harnessing the power of magnets. For those who prefer loose leaf tea, but who want to avoid the mess, Imbune's container allows you to effortlessly brew your favorite tea at home or on the go.
The ingenious design of this tea travel mug lies in the lid, which contains a neodymium magnetic ring. The embedded magnet attracts the stainless steel filter holding the tea leaves, thus creating a leak-proof seal. With the filter magnetically affixed to the lid, the user simply flips the container upside down to begin the steeping process. Made from sustainable bamboo and shatter-resistant borosilicate glass, Imbune's new tea travel mug is designed for maximum durability.
The company has currently completed a small scale production run and are now running a Kickstarter campaign to bring the product to market.
Imbune's Tea Travel Mug Uses Magnets to Brew Loose Leaf Tea
1. Magnetic Tea Infusing Vessels - Using magnets to brew loose leaf tea creates opportunities for more effortless and effective tea brewing experiences.
2. Sustainable Bamboo Products - The use of bamboo as a sustainable material for travel mugs can create disruptive opportunities for the beverage and food container industries.
3. Kickstarter Campaigns for Innovations - Crowdfunding and online pre-order platforms can be used to raise awareness and generate demand for new products and ideas.
1. Beverage Industry - Magnetic tea infusing vessels have the potential to simplify and improve loose leaf tea brewing experiences for consumers.
2. Food Container Industry - The use of sustainable materials, such as bamboo, for food and beverage containers can disrupt industries that heavily rely on single-use plastics.
3. Crowdfunding Industry - Crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter can be utilized to launch and promote innovative products, and may offer new opportunities for access to capital.