Winning first place in the Dieline Concepts We Wish Were Real (CWWWR) Awards in the non-alcoholic beverage category, this tea package design is simple yet modern.
Created by graphic designer Melia Tandiono, the conceptual Teavana packaging highlights ingredients and is extremely convenient at the same time. The container also simplifies the tea-brewing process. This makes enjoying loose leaf tea a less time-consuming experience even for the busiest of people. The project imagined branding for six different color products, most of which contain everything you need to enjoy a loose leaf tea beverage short of the actual mug or tea cup. This includes built in strainers and on-the-go pre-measured tea sticks.
The packaging also features a visually appealing color scheme.
Melia Tandiono's Tea Package Design Idea for Teavana is Simplistic
1. Simplistic Package Design - Simplistic package designs that highlight ingredients and offer convenience have a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beverage industry.
2. Streamlined Tea-brewing Process - Streamlined tea-brewing processes that save time and provide a convenient experience have a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beverage and kitchenware industries.
3. On-the-go Pre-measured Tea Sticks - On-the-go pre-measured tea sticks that simplify the tea preparation process have a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beverage and convenience food industries.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry has a disruptive innovation opportunity to create simplistic and convenient packaging designs for teas and other non-alcoholic beverages.
2. Kitchenware - The kitchenware industry has a disruptive innovation opportunity to develop products that streamline the tea-brewing process, providing convenience to tea enthusiasts.
3. Convenience Food - The convenience food industry has a disruptive innovation opportunity to offer on-the-go pre-measured tea sticks that simplify the tea preparation process for busy individuals.