Los Angeles' B Sweet exhibited the newest addition to its collection of coffee and tea in a can at Natural Products Expo West. The all-new Nitro Thai Tea is one of the most popular flavors at its dessert shop and is now available in a conveniently canned format for on-the-go enjoyment. The vegan-friendly and dairy-free ready-to-drink beverage puts a twist on the classic Thai tea with oat milk and monk fruit.
B Sweet's range of canned nitro drinks also includes cold brew coffee, matcha and hibiscus tea, all of which come in at zero calories. The Nitro Thai Tea does have 60 calories but stands apart from many other comparable options with much higher calorie counts.
The immense popularity of oat milk has inspired many brands to launch their own lines of oat milk beverages, as well as plenty of ready-to-drink coffee and tea lattes with oat milk as a nourishing and creamy plant-based substitute for milk.
B Sweet Makes Its Ready-to-Drink Nitro Tea in a Can with Oat Milk
1. Nitrogen-infused Drinks - Explore new ways of infusing nitrogen into drinks and beverages to create a unique and creamy texture.
2. Vegan and Dairy-free Beverages - Develop plant-based alternatives for dairy products to cater to the growing demand for vegan-friendly options in drinks and beverages.
3. Oat Milk Beverages - Tap into the rising popularity of oat milk and develop innovative beverages and products featuring this ingredient.
1. Beverage - Innovate and expand the beverage industry by exploring new ingredients and methods to create unique and healthier drink options.
2. Plant-based Foods - Pioneer and disrupt the plant-based foods industry by creating new and innovative products catering to vegan consumers.
3. Ready-to-drink Beverages - Redefine the ready-to-drink beverage market by introducing healthier and more sustainable options to consumers.