Designed for extensive renovation work, the Hilti TE 700-AVR Demolition Hammer removes masonry and penetrates concrete while fitting comfortably in your hand.
The portable jackhammer incorporates a number of technological advancements including a vibration reduction system, dust-removal system, reduced contact pressure system and built-in cooling system. It also features 15% increased power and dishes out 8.5 foot-pounds of electro-pneumatic impact energy with each strike of its chisel tip. Surprisingly the hammer weighs only 17.4 pounds, which is why it has the best power-to-weight ratio in its class.
So for your next home renovation project, rather than getting contractors to bash your bathroom tiles to bits with heavy duty machinery, you might want to give the TE 700-AVR Demolition Hammer a try and see if it's worth its weight in gold.
The TE 700-AVR Demolition Hammer Breaks Concrete and not Your Back
1. Reduced Contact Pressure Technology - Developing tools with reduced contact pressure systems can maximize worker comfort.
2. Vibration Reduction Systems - Implementing vibration reduction systems can make power tools more efficient and sturdier.
3. Integrated Dust-removal Systems - Integrating dust-removal systems can help tackle dust hazards in demanding job sites.
1. Construction Industry - New technologies and designs can improve the safety and effectiveness of construction equipment.
2. Manufacturing Industry - Machine wear and tear can be reduced by incorporating dust-removal and cooling systems in heavy duty machinery.
3. Home Renovation Industry - Efficient and easy-to-use tools like the TE 700-AVR Demolition Hammer can greatly improve home renovation workmanship.