A Florida mom got a radio DJ’s face tattooed for Justin Bieber tickets as part of a contest. Oh, and the tattoo was where the ubiquitous ‘ho tag’ would go.
The idea of have this silly man’s face forever tattooed on my muffin top is not appealing to me, especially since it’s of a 15-year-old singer. To top it off, her daughter looks to be about 18, and she is the one getting the tickets. Getting tattooed for Justin Bieber just for a pair of tickets? That’s a loyal fan.
Florida Mom Gets Silly DJ Face Tattooed for Justin Bieber
1. Celebrity Tattoos - Celebrities and influencers are inspiring fans to get tattoos of their faces and icons.
2. Extreme Fan Loyalty - Fans are taking increasingly extreme measures to show their loyalty and dedication to their favorite celebrities and teams.
3. Contest Promotions - Businesses can offer contest promotions that encourage customers to engage with their brand by making a marketing campaign around fan communities.
1. Entertainment - Fanaticism and the desire to be a part of fan communities is driving a demand for fan experiences and merchandise.
2. Marketing - Businesses can capitalize on fan culture with creative and targetted marketing campaigns that continue to provide new ways for fans to engage with brands.
3. Tattoo Industry - As the popularity of tattoos continue to rise, tattoo artists can offer new services like celebrity face tattoos that appeal to fans and trend culture.