Christian Audigier of the Audigier Empire is at the top of his game. Audigier is famous for his Ed Hardy street rock fashion brand. From t-shirts and bikinis to sunglasses and skateboards, the Ed Hardy brand is hot.
Wine is the newest market to be penetrated by the Audigier machine. The Ed Hardy Cabernet was created to excite the wine market and to entice new and younger wine drinkers.
Implications - Wine is not the first type of drink that has Audigier's name splashed across it. There is also vodka, energy drinks, beer and tequila endorsed by the fashion icon. The featured video shows a wild club party with girls that have their backs painted to celebrate the new wine packaging.
Christian Audigier's Ed Hardy Branding Hits the Bottle
1. Fashion-branded Alcoholic Beverages - The trend of blending fashion and alcoholic beverages presents significant opportunities for cross-industry disruption.
2. Youth-oriented Wine Marketing - Brands can target a younger demography by marketing wine as a fun, edgy product through innovative branding concepts.
3. Celebrity-endorsed Beverages - Celebrity endorsements offer a proven way to create buzz and excitement around new products, especially in the alcoholic beverage industry.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel brands can take advantage of the trend to diversify their product offerings and reach new markets with unique and innovative branding concepts.
2. Alcoholic Beverages - The Alcoholic beverage industry can benefit from collaborations with fashion and apparel brands to create innovative, exciting products that appeal to younger consumers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers and advertisers can utilize innovative branding concepts around fashion-branded alcoholic beverages, leveraging celebrity endorsements and targeting younger demographics.