These haircutting shears from Freebird belong in every funky hair salon worldwide. Freebird Shears is based out of Hurst, Texas, a blends a pool of designers, artists and craftsmen from all over the world.
According to Boing Boing, these Freebird tattoo-inspired haircutting shears were inspired by Elvis Crocker, a popular tattoo artist in Arlington. The artistic influence of tattoo has bled into a number of other areas of popular culture, including music, fashion and fine art. With the launch of Freebird Shears’ tattoo-inspired shears, hairstyling tools can be added to this ever-growing list.
1. Tattoo-inspired Hair Products - Bringing the aesthetic of tattoo to the beauty industry through innovative hair products.
2. Craftsmanship Tools - Providing innovative craftsmanship tools like tattoo-inspired shears for hair salons.
3. Global Artist Collaboration - Bringing together designers, artists and craftsmen from around the world to collaborate on unique designs.
1. Beauty Industry - Creating tattoo-inspired hair products that cater to younger and trendier customers in the beauty industry.
2. Hair Salon - Offering unique and innovative tools like tattoo-inspired shears to hair salons, thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
3. Craft Industry - Offering tattoo-inspired shears as a tool to craft industries and artists, increasing customization and creativity.