Automotive fans looking to collect the ultimate piece of Ferrari memorabilia should look no further than the incredibly opulent Taschen Ferrari coffee table book. The book itself celebrates the brand's storied history and innovations throughout the years and is packed with content from the massive Ferrari archives as well as private collections. The book was edited by Italian writer and journalist Pino Allievi and will be completely leather bound.
Only 1,947 signed and numbered copies of the Taschen Ferrari book will be available with the first 250 being designated as Art Editions and the rest as Collector's editions. The Art Editions of the book come with an accompanying bookstand designed by Marc Newson and is inspired by a 12 cylinder engine. The stand is made of hand-bent, flared chrome steel and will hold the book in a glorious and luxurious way.
Imaged Credit: Ferrari
The Taschen Ferarri Book Chronicles the Brand's Long History
1. Luxury Brand Books - Opportunity for luxury brands to create high-end coffee table books about their storied history and innovations.
2. Limited Edition Collectibles - Opportunity for companies to create limited edition collectibles for customers to enhance their brand experience and create exclusivity.
3. Art-inspired Merchandise - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with renowned artists and designers to create unique, art-inspired merchandise that enhances the brand image.
1. Automotive - Opportunity for automotive brands to create high-end coffee table books chronicling their history and innovations.
2. Luxury Goods - Opportunity for luxury goods companies to create limited edition collectibles to enhance the exclusive brand experience.
3. Art and Design - Opportunity for art and design companies to collaborate with luxury brands to create unique art-inspired products that complement the brand image.