Indeed, once risk has been weighed, it sometimes seems as though safety isn't worth extra effort. The Tandem Helmet makes your decision to protect your head a great deal easier because it can accommodate a pair of people without taking up any extra space.
Even if you're riding around on a scooter, a Vespa or a motorbike with the space for an extra passenger, you may not have the most convenient option for stashing an extra cranial shell. Germain Verbrackel's idea was thus to work two helmets into one, enabling the driver to wear both pieces of protection at once to save space. Should a companion be picked up or taken on an errand, the Tandem Helmet separates into two slotted counterparts to provide ample padding in the instance of impact.
The Tandem Helmet Separates into a Set of Two for the Passenger's Safety
1. Nesting Head Protection - The trend of developing helmets that can safely accommodate multiple people provides opportunities for innovation in the field of personal protective equipment.
2. Multi-person Safety - The trend of developing safety equipment for two people, like the Tandem Helmet, has potential for adoption in transportation industries such as ride-sharing or on-demand delivery services.
3. Space-saving Design - The trend of designing products that can save space by combining multiple functions increases efficiency and convenience for consumers.
1. Personal Protective Equipment - The Tandem Helmet demonstrates potential for innovation in the personal protective equipment industry, particularly in developing helmets designed for multiple passengers or workers.
2. Ride-sharing - Adopting the Tandem Helmet for use in ride-sharing services could provide enhanced safety and convenience for passengers and drivers alike, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
3. On-demand Delivery - The Tandem Helmet's unique design could be a game-changer in the on-demand delivery industry where safety and efficiency are important factors for success.