Jameson recently projected interactive ads in urban city centers such as New York, to promote their brand and to also have a little fun with advertising.
The viral video shows how Jameson ingeniously made walls talk, as the messages portrayed on the wall of a building interacted with the public and bystanders.
Check out the video to see this unique advertising method!
Implications - Advertising that embraces interactive components is automatically more likely to pique the interest of consumers, particularly because it can oftentimes seem like it is an impersonal and apathetic medium devoted only to moving product. By incorporating the thoughts and feelings of their consumers into this clever ad, companies like Jameson's deftly show how method can be just as important as message when it comes to effective marketing.
Jameson Whisky's Interactive Advertising is the Talk of the Town
1. Interactive Advertising - Opportunity for brands to engage consumers by incorporating interactive components into their advertisements.
2. Innovative Out-of-home Advertising - Potential for brands to use unique and attention-grabbing methods, such as Jameson's talking walls, to promote their products.
3. Personalized Marketing - Advancement in marketing strategies that involve incorporating the thoughts and feelings of consumers into advertisements.
1. Alcohol - Opportunity for alcohol brands to create interactive and unique marketing experiences to build brand awareness and engage consumers.
2. Advertising - Potential for advertising companies to develop innovative out-of-home advertising techniques that capture consumer attention and create memorable experiences.
3. Marketing - Opportunity for marketers to incorporate personalized and interactive elements into advertisements to make them more engaging and effective.