The Talking Treee by EOS Magazine is a unique project that gives a hundred-year-old tree living in Brussels the ability to communicate emotions via social media. The tree was hooked up to a fine dust meter, ozone meter, light meter, weather station, webcam and microphone. The equipment measures the tree's living circumstances, and that information is then translated into human language.
You can see what the Talking Treee by EOS Magazine has to say by checking out its YouTube, Flickr, Soundcloud and Facebook accounts which provide an interesting perspective.
The Talking Treee by EOS Magazine Provides some Insight
1. Smart Agriculture - Develop technology that can evaluate plants' living circumstances and communicate data in human language to optimize crop growth.
2. Internet of Things (iot) in Environment - Implement IoT devices in plants and forests to gather important environmental data and share it with the public for conservation efforts.
3. Biophilic Design - Integrate technology and nature in architecture to create living environments that interact with their surroundings and communicate insights.
1. Agriculture - Develop technology that can optimize crop growth and productivity using advanced data analytics and machine learning models.
2. Environmental Conservation - Deploy IoT technology to monitor and interpret environmental data in real time to better understand and protect our planet's natural resources.
3. Architecture - Incorporate biophilic design elements in new building projects to create sustainable structures that promote better health and well-being for occupants.