The Takara Tomy X-Tag Light Gun is a connected toy that offers players the ability to bring their gaming to the real world to immerse them further in the pastime. Featuring a futuristic design, the toy gun has an integrated smartphone mount that will allow users to choose between different digital weapons to use in gameplay and utilize it as a radar display. Requiring no additional equipment for play, the unit will enhance gameplay to be an immersive variation on traditional online multiplayer games by integrating laser tag characteristics into the experience.
The Takara Tomy X-Tag Light Gun offers a 50 meter range that is achieved thanks to a 360-degree receptor that's positioned on the top and is powered by AAA batteries.
The Takara Tomy X-Tag Light Gun Works with Your Smartphone
1. Connected Laser Tag - Opportunity for companies to create more immersive gaming experiences by integrating laser tag elements into connected toys.
2. Smartphone Integration - Potential for companies to develop innovative accessories that allow smartphones to be integrated into gaming devices for enhanced gameplay.
3. Futuristic Design - Opportunity for businesses to create futuristic-looking products that appeal to consumers seeking unique gaming experiences.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive opportunity for toy manufacturers to incorporate technology and connectivity into traditional play experiences.
2. Gaming - Opportunity for the gaming industry to expand into the physical realm by merging virtual and real-world gameplay through connected toys.
3. Smartphone Accessories - Opportunity for smartphone accessory manufacturers to create innovative products that enhance gaming experiences through smartphone integration.