Furniture designer Tahir Mahmood has made a name for himself creating extraordinary lamps that hold unique attributes. His latest piece of lighting equipment is the Chaand Lamp, which was created using an uncommon and exclusive Dalbergia Sissoo wood.
Tahir Mahmood chose a neutral color linen for the lampshade to blend the two parts together suitably. The Chaand Lamp has already found itself a place in the Toronto’s 2011 Interior Design Show and hopefully will find a place in the homes of many soon.
The Chaand Lamp by Tahir Mahmood is Perfect for Your Living Room
1. Woodcut Lighting Sculptures - Creating unique and extraordinary lighting pieces using woodcut techniques.
2. Uncommon Material Usage - Exploring the use of exclusive materials like Dalbergia Sissoo wood in innovative designs.
3. Blending Design Elements - Incorporating different materials, such as wood and linen, to seamlessly blend design elements.
1. Furniture Design - Opportunity to create innovative lighting sculptures using unconventional materials.
2. Interior Design - Exploring new ways of incorporating unique lighting pieces into interior spaces.
3. Home Decor - Meeting the demand for exclusive and distinctive lighting fixtures in home decor.