Mexican-inspired fast-food restaurant Taco John's has launched a revamped loyalty program that utilizes a unique points-based system called 'Bigger Bolder Rewards.' Now, customers can join the program through the restaurant's mobile app and begin collecting rewards, which consist of a range of popular menu items.
For every dollar a customer spends at Taco John's, they will receive 10 points. Once users build up 200 total points they will unlock the first tier of rewards items which includes dishes such as Potato Olés, Fried Chicken Tacos, Crispy Beef Tacos, Churros, and more.
“By receiving data-driven insights from Bigger Bolder Rewards, we will be able to better understand our guests’ preferences and evolve as a brand to create even more craveable, premium items. We can’t wait to see how our loyalty members respond to this advanced program that’s full of delicious rewards!" said Chief Marketing Officer, Barry Westrum.
Image Credit: Taco John's
Taco John's Introduces New 'Bigger Bolder Rewards' Program
1. Points-based Loyalty Programs - Opportunity for businesses to introduce points-based loyalty programs tied to mobile apps to enhance customer engagement.
2. Data-driven Insights - Opportunity for businesses to leverage data-driven insights from loyalty programs to better understand customer preferences and evolve their brands.
3. Reward Tiers - Opportunity for businesses to introduce multi-tiered rewards programs that incentivize customer spending and provide them with a range of popular menu items as rewards.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can implement points-based loyalty programs to increase customer engagement and encourage repeat business.
2. Retail - Retail stores can use data-driven insights from loyalty programs to better understand customer preferences and create targeted marketing campaigns.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can introduce multi-tiered rewards programs to incentivize spending and provide customers with personalized benefits based on their level of loyalty.