The 'Hydro Hammock' combines the comfort of a standard hammock with the tranquility of a suspended pool. Whether you're taking it easy at the cottage or hanging out by the lake, this hybrid hot tub provides a new way to relax in style.
The Hydro Hammock is made from synthetic high-tensile-strength fabric, which allows it to hold up to 50 gallons of water and two adults at a time. To fill the hammock, simply use a garden hose or draw water from a nearby lake. The Hydro Hammock contains a unique Water Heater System, which heats the water added to the hammock and then keeps it constantly circulating.
The suspended pool comes with a complete installation kit, as well as all the tools needed to hang your hybrid hammock. While the Hydro Hammock is perfect for the summer, it can also be used in snowy conditions as well.
The 'Hydro Hammock' is a Combination Between a Hammock and a Suspended Pool
1. Suspended Hot Tubs - The 'Hydro Hammock' combines the comfort of a standard hammock with the tranquility of a suspended pool.
2. Hybrid Relaxation - The Hydro Hammock provides a new way to relax in style by offering a unique combination of a hammock and a hot tub.
3. Multi-season Usage - The Hydro Hammock can be used both in summer and snowy conditions, providing versatile relaxation options year-round.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The suspended hot tub trend opens up opportunities for companies in the outdoor recreation industry to create innovative products that combine relaxation, leisure, and nature experiences.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - The introduction of suspended hot tubs like the Hydro Hammock presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the hospitality and tourism industry to enhance the guest experience with unique and luxurious relaxation options.
3. Leisure and Wellness - The hybrid nature of the Hydro Hammock highlights the potential for innovation in the leisure and wellness industry, allowing companies to create holistic relaxation experiences that merge the benefits of water therapy and outdoor recreation.