This clever foodie-inspired Sushi Scarf is the handiwork of Lindsay Bottos-Sewell from the Esty store Luna Moth Shop. The tightly coiled winter accessory unfurls into a full length thick knit scarf. The scarf can be easily re-rolled maki style for easy storage to keep your closet neat and tidy throughout the long winter months.
Keep Jack Frost at bay all winter long with the Sushi Scarf. Though this design does inspire a touch of hunger, you'll want for nothing with this cozy little number nestled close to your neck. There is no reason to double layer even as the thermometer dips ever lower. Sure to keep you neck, chin and cheeks toasty and free of frost bite, this sushi scarf is a delicious and necessary addition to any winter wardrobe.
Yummy, cozy and eye-catching to boot, this Sushi Scarf is sumptuously irresistible.
The Sushi Scarf Rolls and Unrolls for Easy Storage
1. Foodie-inspired Accessories - Opportunity to create accessories inspired by popular foods, appealing to food lovers and fashion enthusiasts alike.
2. Functional Fashion - Opportunity to design fashion items that serve dual purposes, such as the Sushi Scarf that can be rolled up for easy storage.
3. Novelty Winter Accessories - Opportunity to innovate winter accessories with unique and eye-catching designs, like the Sushi Scarf.
1. Fashion & Apparel - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate food-inspired designs into their collections.
2. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to offer functional fashion items, like the Sushi Scarf.
3. Winterwear - Opportunity for winterwear brands to create novelty accessories that stand out from traditional winter items.