Sushi Chic is getting better and better as this list of ten fashionable sushi trends demonstrates. Surprisingly, it did not even take much fishing around to pull these together.
(1) Unseasonal fishy brilliance can be seen in the form of this Sushi Christmas tree. Start planning now if you want one of these come December, as it looks like a fairly complex operation.
(2) This Sushi Cake is beyond brilliant and is a change from the sushi cakes made from sushi, such as the wedding cake featured in the other sushi cluster. This is a vegetarian cake for sushi lovers - even if you don’t like sushi, you’d have to say this is awesome.
(3) Sushi as Stuffed Animals - Ok this is strange (even for me). I find these slightly scary and slightly freaky, and why the cat? Could it be the dreaded Hello Kitty?
(4) Loving the idea of Gummy Sushi, but visually the originals look a bit crappy, so I cheated and used this picture of sushi being used as a dessert.
(5) Sushi Color Design - Brilliant site has over 130 different sushi inspired color matches - they nail sushi chic perfectly. I want to do my lounge in "sushi bullet". If you don’t want a fish themed room, type in anything you desire and see what comes back!
(6) Star Wars Sushi
(7) Sushi for Barbie are miniature sushi sets for Barbie which are random yet utterly brilliant. I would consider getting a Barbie so I could get one.
(8) Educational Nori is such a cool idea and looks great. They have instructions for making sushi printed seaweed. just think of everything else you could do with a Nori printer.
(9) If you are bored by subversive cross-stitch, then sushi stitching may be for you.
(10) Sushi Gingerbread House is summed up by this comment from YouTube:
"This video makes me feel like I’m on acid while trapped at an arts and crafts camp. I’ve got to say, though, this guy knows how to multitask."
Making Food Cute
More Stats +/-
Free 2019 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
10 Sushi Chic Designs
- By: CowbagSep 9, 2008