A great way to make a statement during any season is to play with bold bracelets like these by Susan Suh Jewelry. Suh is a jewelry designer who was born in Korea, moved to California and now resides in New York City, so she's got tons of worldly charm from which to draw.
Each of the pieces within the Susan Suh Jewelry collection play with geometric patterns and shapes in bold brass, gold and silver colors. Suh states that the inspiration behind each of her high-end designs stems from her love of beautiful butterfly wings. Upon learning about Suh's butterfly inspiration, her cuffs truly do seem to resemble intricate butterfly wings.
Although many might suggest that Susan Suh Jewelry airs on the pricier side of jewelry, each of her pieces is handmade and of high quality.
Susan Suh Jewelry is Inspired by Stunning Butterfly Wings
1. Geometric Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelry designers to create bold and eye-catching designs using unique shapes and patterns.
2. Nature-inspired Accessories - Opportunity for designers to draw inspiration from different elements in nature, such as butterfly wings.
3. Handcrafted Luxury - Opportunity for luxury brands to offer high-quality, handcrafted accessories that create a statement.
1. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers can use unique inspiration, such as butterfly wings, to create bold and eye-catching pieces.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion designers can incorporate bold bracelets, like the Susan Suh Jewelry collection, as statement pieces in their runway designs.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can market high-end, handcrafted accessories that cater to the desire for unique and statement-making pieces.