Amélie Berton is a portrait and fine art photographer located in Belgium. She manipulates photographs in order to create new fantasy worlds. She finds her main source of inspiration in nature and women beauty.
Her Japonaiserie series was born from the encounter in the European capital with the local Japanese community. The idea of making a series inspired on fairytales emerged thanks to her great interest in the culture and traditions of the land of the rising sun. Myths and fairy tales are surreal stories with hidden messages. They are a window on the culture and spiritual belief of a society and not mere bedtime stories. They nourish children dreams and teach them social rules.
Drifted along by her imagination, Amélie created this series, as a dream captured by her camera.
Amelie Berton's Japanese-Inspired Photography is Stunning
1. Fantasy Photography - There are opportunities for disruptive innovations in developing AI systems for creating fantasy photography.
2. Nature-inspired Art - There are opportunities for disruptive innovations in creating new forms of art inspired by nature.
3. Cultural Influences in Art - There are opportunities for disruptive innovations in exploring the influence of different cultures on art and photography.
1. Fine Art Photography - Incorporating AI and other advanced technologies could create new business opportunities in fine art photography.
2. Artificial Intelligence - The development of creative AI systems is an emerging industry with potential for innovative applications in a variety of sectors, including photography and art.
3. Fashion and Beauty - Fashion and beauty industries could incorporate nature-inspired photography and art as part of their branding and marketing strategies.