Drawing inspiration straight from nature, designer Pedro Gomes brings woodsy, outdoor textures to contemporary furniture design with is Suri chair collection.
Rich, earthy tones balance out the sleek minimalism of the chair's curvy structure, with rugged wood veneers bending ever so gently so as to caress the body that sits within. As welcome in the outdoors as it in within the home or within the office environment, this collection is described by the designer as "a unique experience of delightful comfort.
Designed for different environments, Suri translates versatility into 3 emotional moods."
The smooth lines and chic shape of the Suri chair draw in those with a penchant for luxury, while the natural tones call to those who enjoy rugged minimalism. In different environments, this chair collection sets a different mood entirely.
Natural Textures Become Part of Interior Design with the Suri Chair
1. Birch Bark Design - Opportunity to create products using Birch Bark textures, which offer a unique design aesthetic to contemporary furniture.
2. Natural Textures in Interior Design - Disruptive opportunity to introduce nature-inspired textures and tones to modern interior design.
3. Versatile Design Mood - Possible trend of designing products that can be used to create distinct moods in different environments.
1. Furniture Design - Innovative opportunity for furniture designers to incorporate natural textures and tones into their designs.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for interior designers to use natural textures to create unique and inviting designs.
3. Office Design - Office designers have the opportunity to use versatile designs to create different moods in different office spaces.